Auto Accident Injury Treatment—Natural, Holistic, and Drug-Free in Atlanta GA
Dr. Jared Simon is a well-respected Atlanta chiropractor who's had the pleasure of helping people of all ages get their health back in the right direction following their auto accidents. His services are drug-free and work with the body to accelerate healing, rather than simply mask signs and symptoms of auto accident injury...many of which won't show up right away!
Chiropractic Care for Auto Accident Injuries
Chiropractic care offers a safe and effective way to ease stiffness and pain caused by auto accidents. Whether pain mainly occurs in the neck or spine, our chiropractor can bring the affected area back into proper alignment. This helps the healing process, since nutrients can once again reach the discs and vertebrae to make them strong and flexible again.
Common Types of Auto Accident Injury
Auto accidents expose the body to high amounts of force. This can lead to a wide range of injuries—many of which may not require immediate medical attention but can lead to chronic pain and dysfunction if left unaddressed.
Common types of auto accident injury we see at our chiropractic clinic in Atlanta GA include:
- Whiplash: a neck strain syndrome which occurs when the neck "whips" back and forth due to auto acceleration/deceleration. Symptoms include neck pain and stiffness, headaches, jaw pain, shoulder pain, and arm pain/numbness.
- Shoulder injury: a seat belt will save your life, but unfortunately may hurt your shoulder in the process! Rotator cuff strains, shoulder dislocations, and brachial plexus strains (nerve damage) are common in restrained drivers and passengers.
- Back pain: upper, middle, and lower back pain is common due to the stress of an auto accident. It may be due to muscle strains, ligament sprains, vertebral joint subluxations, disc herniation or bulge, or even vertebral bone fracture.
- Nerve impingement: an injured joint or disc can swell or become displaced, leading to compression of a nearby spinal nerve root. This can cause shooting pain, numbness, and tingling in the arm or leg innervated by that nerve.
- Dashboard knee: trauma to the knee and knee cap due to impact against the dash (this can even lead to "upstream" pain in the hip and pelvis)
How Our Atlanta Chiropractor Manages Auto Accident Injury
As an Atlanta chiropractor, Dr. Simon can offer a variety of services to heal your auto accident injury, including:
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Non-invasive modalities like cold, heat, and electrical stimulation
It's important to realize that signs and symptoms of an injury may not show up immediately after a car crash. This is because trauma-induced stress hormones can mask pain!
With his diagnostic skills and techniques, however, Dr. Simon can identify hidden signs of injury and imbalances even before you realize you're hurt! This can improve outcomes, reduce the severity of an injury, and prevent chronic consequences.
Call Century Center Chiropractic Today!
Don't run red lights when it comes to your health. If you were recently involved in a car crash, contact Century Center Chiropractic at (404) 634-1669 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Simon.